NC500 3 DAY "SUPER ENDURANCE" CHALLENGE
The 3 Day “Super Endurance” Challenge is suitable for very experienced riders who are looking to push their physical and mental cycling capabilities through this epic challenge.
Day 1 - 173miles (11675ft elevation gain)
Day 2 - 184miles (11110ft elevation gain)
Day 3 - 157miles (9225ft elevation gain)
To ensure this is the correct event for you, riders should expect in training to be able to replicate x2 back to back days of 150 miles on their own and holding an ave pace of 15-17mph.
• Overnight stay (including breakfast) in Inverness and team talk on the evening before your 3 day challenge begins.
• Transportation from accommodation to the official NC500 Cycling Challenge starting point at Inverness Castle.
• 2 nights accommodation based on a shared basis in some of Scotlands exclusive hotels including 2-3 course dinner, bed and breakfast and a packed lunch each day.
• Experienced ride and pacing guide who is a British Cycling qualified coach, former Scottish Road Race Champion and ex professional cyclist; Gary Hand.
•Experienced support crew who have driven in race convoy and worked as team soigneurs will be on hand with a following vehicle to carry spare equipment, your day bag and wheels.
• Shower and changing facilities on the last day post ride.
• Celebratory fish supper before you depart home. We can transport you to the train station or parked car if required.
Date: 15.08.19 - 17.08.19